The church, schoolhouse and cemetery sit on 8 1/2 acres.
St. Paul’s UCC Cemetery is divided into four sections: “The Old Cemetery” nearest the church; Section B located in the middle of the cemetery; Section C closest section to the church next door; and Section D, the Memorial Garden” is located toward the bottom of the cemetery and is made up of the last three rows. Only plaques or ground sitters can be installed in the last three rows of Section D and the last row is cremation only.
Horace Wilson assumed the role of caretaker at the age of 23 and continued to care for St. Paul’s Cemetery for over sixty years except for the two years he served in the Army during World War II. In 2009, as an Eagle Scout project, Michael Scripko, catalogued, computerized, and charted headstones in the “Old Cemetery” and reset fallen headstones, some dating back to the 1800’s. Michael’s finished product is available as part of the church’s permanent records.
If interested in buying a plot at St. Paul’s Cemetery, please call 610-363-7285 or email us.
Effective August 20, 2018, cost for a single plot will be $1,100 for church members and $2,000 for non-members. Two plots will be offered at $2,000 for members and $4,000 for non-members.
Click here to read the Church Cemetery Regulations.