As of June 27, 2021, we are pleased to announce that we have returned to indoor worship, gathering in the sanctuary at 10:00AM on Sundays. We will continue to offer online worship through our YouTube channel, live streaming the service from the sanctuary.
With the arrival of spring and the decreasing Covid-19 numbers in Chester County, we are excited to begin offering outdoor, in-person worship opportunities on Sunday morning (weather permitting) in addition to our online YouTube worship service. Please scroll down for details, including more information about the Covid-19 protocols that we will have in place. We encourage attendees to register online for each worship service so that we can be adequately prepared on Sunday mornings. We also ask all participants to read the following information carefully so that we can work together to create and maintain a safe environment.
What to Expect
· Masks are required and available. Please don your mask before leaving your car, and do not remove until you return to your car. (During the celebration of communion, masks may be briefly removed to partake of the bread and juice.)
· Please bring your own seating if possible.
· We ask all worshipers who are not part of the same family or Covid bubble to maintain a 6 feet distance from others.
· Contact information (phone or email) will be collected for each attendee so that we can perform contact tracing if necessary. If you haven’t registered online, this information will be collected at the greeting table.
· Upon arrival, attendees will be asked basic screening questions about temperature, travel, and exposure. We ask that anyone who is feeling sick or running a fever to please join us online through our YouTube channel.
· We will have live music, but we ask that you not sing under your face mask for now. Let the music wash over you and meditate on the words of God’s goodness. Worship leaders will keep their masks on for the singing portions of the service.
· On communion Sundays, individual pre-packaged communion elements may be picked up near the greeting table.
· During the worship service, Pastor Jonathan will remove his mask for the speaking portions of the service, keeping a minimum 10 foot distance between himself and the congregation.
· We encourage limiting socializing with others while keeping a 6 feet distance at all times.
· For the time being, in the event of inclement weather, worship will be online only.